Upgrade your professional skills with SACC Academy. Our half day workshops are highly interactive. They will equip you with practical and applicable tools for your business success.
Read more about SACC Academy here.
Stories are the most powerful tool in our Influence Toolbox. Stories evokes emotions. Stories speaks to the heart. Stories engages and motivates people.
Delivering professional, crisp and clear business success stories is at the core of everything that we do as professionals. Telling the corporate, personal or business story is crucial to be able to communicate the value associated with new technologies, disruptive changes, customer offerings and business solutions.
Further, telling stories is important when building our brand, inspiring customers, and motivating others. Being a great storyteller and influencer, is critical to our long-term success as business professionals.
This interactive half-day session will give participants tools and techniques to successfully craft and tell compelling stories by using impactful rhetorical and storytelling techniques.
The participants will bring their own business story and will work on improving and enhancing these during the workshop. We will provide constructive feedback on the stories and discuss ways to increase the impact. Please note: this is not a presentation skills session, we won’t do presentations in front of a group.
The participants will work in groups and will have a great opportunity throughout the session to expand their business network and learn about other participants businesses and areas of interests.
End result: When you leave the session you will have crafted an impactful story that you can use to make an emotional and memorable impression next time you network, or meet a prospective customer.
During the session participants will learn how to:
- Effectively promote and communicate their message and brand
- Use a structured approach to craft and build compelling and powerful stories
- Tell their story with impact
- Use rhetorical techniques to strengthen their message and influence
- Employ impactful and powerful storytelling techniques
Agenda for the half day workshop:
- Introductions and presentation by our professional corporate educator Johan Magnusson
- Executive Presence as a Storyteller – key success factors
- Why Storytelling - Definition and the value of Storytelling
- Storytelling – A structured approach to crafting and building compelling stories
- Tips and tricks on effective storytelling delivery
- Rhetorical techniques to increase the impact
- Application, practice and feedback
Snacks, beverages and coffee will be provided during the session.
Your instructor for this session is Johan Magnusson
He is a Senior Business Consultant, Executive Coach, Instructional Designer and Corporate Trainer, with an extraordinary track record of creating customer value.
Johan has led and designed multiple Strategic Corporate Initiatives and Training Programs for companies like Microsoft, GE, Amazon, PwC, Atlas Copco, KPMG and Philips worldwide.
SACC Arizona and SWEA Arizona