The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce Arizona and
The Global Chamber, invites to;
SWEDISH INTERNS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
SACC Arizona and the Global Chamber invites companies and organizations interested in educating themselves about the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce (SACC) J1-Visa Trainee Program.
Keynotes at this event will be Cecilia Kullman, SACC Trainee Program Director, Washington D.C.
- 8.00 am – Arrival and Networking
- 8.15 am – Welcome
- 8.30 am – Cecilia Kullman - Swedish Internship Services
- 8.50 am – Q/As
- 9.00 am – Break
- 9.15 am – Panel Discussion
Between 9.45 am – 12.00 Cecilia will be available for individual consultations on-site or by phone. Contact SACC Arizona firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling your appointment.
The conference number for the event is 712-432-0800, x 543975.
The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce (SACC) J1-Visa Trainee Program is vital to the SACC chambers mission of facilitating trade, commerce and investment between Sweden and the U.S.
As a SACC Arizona/Global Chamber member, your company can utilize the Trainee Program as a tool in developing your international business activities utilizing skilled Swedish University Students in diverse fields.
Trainees educated within the highly regarded Swedish educational system bring expertise within their academic field along with an intimate knowledge of the Swedish and European market, language skills and cross-cultural knowledge.
As a J-1 visa sponsor designated by the U.S. Department of State, SACC assists with:
- J-1 visa service for U.S. companies which have made an offer of training to an intern/trainee from Sweden
- Matchmaking between U.S. companies and trainee candidates, followed by our J-1 visa service
- In other words, if you have already found your intern or trainee, SACC will assist with the J-1 visa application. If you have not yet found the ideal candidate, SACC will assist with the search.