Upgrade your professional skills with SACC Academy. Our half day workshops are highly interactive. They will equip you with practical and applicable tools for your business success.
Read more about SACC Academy here.
We live in a global world where our customers are everywhere. Running effective meetings both in person and virtually is a key skillset to communicate with customers and manage teams and groups
Participants will get practical training on several tools and techniques to effectively plan, structure, and deliver engaging and interactive meetings in person and virtually.
We live in a global world where our customers and co-workers are everywhere. Running effective meetings both in person and virtually is a key skillset to communicate with customers and manage teams and groups.
Still, most of us have endured poorly organized and run meetings in which the communication goes in circles, and nothing is accomplished. Virtual meetings make it even more difficult where you have to deal with time-zone differences, frequent technical issues, attention spans, and communication issues due to the missing face-to-face component.
Good meetings don't just happen. More preparation goes into "seamless" meetings than we often realize. This workshop will cover several tools and techniques to effectively plan, structure, and deliver engaging and interactive meetings in person and virtually.
We will discuss common meeting issues and problems together with other participants and discover ways how to best mitigate these challenges.
The participants will work in groups and will have a great opportunity throughout the session to expand their business network and learn about other participants businesses and areas of interests. Beverages and coffee will be provided during the session.
During the session participants will learn how to:
- Effectively plan, prepare and execute business meetings, both in-person and virtual
- Utilize common meeting techniques & language in their daily work
- Use effective facilitation techniques to foster discussion, drive inclusion and resolve conflicts
- Apply practical meeting management tools and recommended practices
- Common meeting mistakes and how to avoid them
- Business Meeting Fundamentals – proven practices for all meetings
- How to drive discussion and get everybody involved
- How to resolve conflicts during team meetings
- Virtual Meetings – what do we have to do differently?
- Application, practice and feedback
Snacks, beverages and coffee will be provided during the session.
Your instructor for this session is Johan Magnusson
He is a Senior Business Consultant, Executive Coach, Instructional Designer and Corporate Trainer, with an extraordinary track record of creating customer value.
Johan has led and designed multiple Strategic Corporate Initiatives and Training Programs for companies like Microsoft, GE, Amazon, PwC, Atlas Copco, KPMG and Philips worldwide.
SACC Arizona and SWEA Arizona
Thank you to our sponsor